Collections endpoints are available for Reviews, SMS Marketing, and Visual UGC.
Some e-commerce platform use a different name for product collections. Learn more about Magento product types
- Create collection - Create a new collection within your product catalog.
- Update collection - Update a collection within your product catalog.
- Retrieve collections - Retrieve a list of all of your store's collections.
- Add product to collection - Add a product to a collection within your product catalog.
- Retrieve products in collection - Retrieve a paginated list of products from a collection in your product catalog.
- Remove product from collection - Remove a product from a collection within your product catalog.
- Retrieve list of collections for product - Retrieve a paginated list of collections within your product catalog that a product belongs to.
Listed below are all of the available properties for collections. To see which properties are required per endpoint, refer to the endpoint pages below.
|external_id||string||The merchant's unique ID for the collection.|
|name||string||The name of the product collection.|
|yotpo_id||long||The ID generated by Yotpo for the collection. This field is read-only.|
|created_at||datetime||The time the collection was first synced to Yotpo. This field is read-only.|
|updated_at||datetime||The time the collection was last updated in Yotpo. This field is read-only.|