The Core API offers 2 different approaches, depending on the setup of your store:
If you have a standard set-up, we recommend you use our standard API endpoints.
A standard set-up usually means:
- You're using only Reviews and/or Visual UGC.
- You want the integration to fetch full order information (including purchased products, fulfillment information, and customer details) from your store database in one go.
- You want to supply Yotpo order information enriched with product, customer, and/or fulfillment information.
By using this approach, you'll be able to sync all relevant order information to Yotpo with a single API call.
To get started, refer to the Send aggregated order info endpoint.
If you have a more complex catalog setup and want real-time sync capabilities, we recommend you use our more advanced solution.
This is the preferred approach if you need to do the following:
- Get real-time info for SMS, including info on shipments, fulfillments, etc.
- Sync orders as they are placed
- Update fulfillment events as they happen
- Keep catalog and shopper information in sync according to their update cadence
To get started, refer to the endpoints listed in the left pane.