Products endpoints are available for Reviews, SMS Marketing, and Visual UGC.
Products may be implicitly created when product information is provided along with the order in the "register_purchase" endpoint.
- Create product - Create a new product within your product catalog.
- Update product - Update products, groups, and tags within your product catalog.
- Retrieve products - Retrieve a list of all of your store's products.
- Retrieve product by ID - Retrieve a product by store ID and ID.
If your product has options such as size or color, you'll soon be able to add a variant for each combination of options.
Listed below are all of the available properties for products. To see which properties are required per endpoint, refer to the endpoint pages below.
The merchant's unique ID for the product.
The name of the product.
The ID generated by Yotpo for the product. This field is read-only.
The description of the product.
The status of the product.
The URL of the product.
An indication that the URL provided for the product is valid for PLA sync. This field is read-only.
The URL of the product image.
The price of the product.
The original price of the product before any adjustments or sales
The currency of the product. Must be valid ISO code of 3 characters. See currency codes
The number of items available in stock.
Whether the product has been discontinued. Such products will be automatically added to. a blocklist. See more information about our blocklist functionality in the custom properties section below.
Products with the same group name will share reviews. If left empty, the product will be removed from its existing group. You can add up to 1,000 products to a group. Learn more about grouping products
Max. length: 100 characters
The brand of the product. Important for any type of integration between Reviews and Google, and/or retail syndication. See product identifiers below.
Max. length: 255 characters
Stock-Keeping Unit. Cannot contain spaces or the "/" symbol.
The Manufacturer Part Number of the product. Important for any type of integration between Reviews and Google, and/or retail syndication. See product identifiers below.
Max. length: 255 characters
array of objects
Global trade item numbers, often called barcodes. See GTIN object description
Important for any type of integration between Reviews and Google, and/or retail syndication. See product identifiers below.
The merchant's unique handle for the product.
A key-value set of additional properties.
See more about information about custome properties in the table below
The time the product was first synced to Yotpo. This field is read-only.
The time the product was last updated in Yotpo. This field is read-only.
Products that are added to the blocklist will be excluded from product recommendations and other customer-facing widgets. Also, automatic email requests will not be sent out for them. Learn more about adding products to your blocklist
The name of the custom review form that will be used for this product. If left blank, the default review form will be used.
- Product identifiers (GTINs, MPN, Brand, and SKU) are required and play a crucial role if you're using retail syndication and/or Google Shopping ads and want to take advantage of Yotpo’s unique partnership with Google, as a certified reviews provider, and other retailers like Walmart.
- Product identifiers (GTINs, MPN, Brand, and SKU) play a crucial role if you're using Google Shopping ads and want to take advantage of Yotpo’s unique partnership with Google, as a certified reviews provider.
- To maximize your chances of success when integrating with Google features and using retail syndication, we recommend filling as many identifiers as possible.