These endpoints are currently in beta and may not work as expected.
Product variants endpoints are available for Reviews and Visual UGC.
- Some e-commerce platform use a different name for product variants. You might know them as simple products, configurable products, variable products, grouped products, or product options. Learn more about Magento product types
- You can add up to 20 options for each variant.
- Create product variant - Create a new product variant within your product catalog.
- Update product variant - Update a product variant within your product catalog.
- Retrieve product variants - Retrieves a list of product variants within your product catalog.
- Retrieve product variant by ID - Retrieve a product variant by store ID, product ID, and product variant ID.
Listed below are all of the available properties for product variants. To see which properties are required per endpoint, refer to the endpoint pages below.
The merchant's unique ID for the product variant.
The ID generated by Yotpo for the product variant. This field is read-only.
The name of the product variant.
The description of the product variant.
The URL of the product variant on your store website.
An indication that the URL provided for the product variant is valid for PLA sync. This field is read-only.
The URL of the product variant image.
The price of the product variant.
The original price of the product variant before any adjustments or sales
The currency of the product variant. Must be valid ISO code of 3 characters. See currency codes
The quantity of product variants available for sale.
Whether the product variant has been discontinued. Product variants that are discontinued will be excluded from product recommendations and other customer-facing widgets. Also, automatic email requests will not be sent out for them. Learn more about adding products to your blocklist
Stock-Keeping Unit. Cannot contain spaces or the "/" symbol.
array of objects
Global trade item numbers, often called barcodes. See GTIN object description
array of objects
An array of objects relating to variant options.
A key-value set of additional properties.
The time the variant was first synced to Yotpo. This field is read-only.
The time the variant was last updated in Yotpo. This field is read-only.